Monday, March 18, 2013

Nose Picker

Same and Different Game

What is the same about ALL 3 pictures??




Why, yes!! Jaxon has his finger up his nose in all the pictures. Very good!!

Ack! Why does he do this??

Mom was wanting a family picture to send to her kin folk for the extended Ruffin family book.  We had one from Christmas that we all thought looked GREAT!! BUT, she didn't like the big picture on the wall behind us. 


So, she suggested, we take a real quick picture one morning, while we are at church.  

Two weeks ago, I grabbed one of the boys in the youth group, and he took our pictures.  He literally only took 4 pictures; the first one was blurry, and the last 3 pictures, well, Jaxon was picking his nose in ALL of them!! 

I think she will just have to be happy with one of them.  But, we are so smart over here you know. We finally figured out that there are 6 adults, and 6 kids, so next family picture everybody is responsible for ONE child, to make sure they are smiling and looking in the right direction, and 

WITH NO FINGERS IN THEIR NOSE!!

4 comments:

  1. So I didn't notice Jaxon at first, but I'm little curious as to why Karter looks so grumpy. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. He looks bad too!! I don't know why he was grumpy!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! That's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete