We got to enjoy a fun day at the park last week. The wind blew terrible, but my kids love the park, and beg to go there, every time we go to town so it didn't bother them at all.
We weren't there a real long time; just enough time to eat a little lunch, see some ground squirrels, and of course, hunt Easter eggs.
Kylee was so sweet, and offered to give a little friend a few of her eggs. Jaxon on the other hand, considers everything to be "mine", and I do not want to share, or give you anything I have. We'll get there though.
It's funny to me to see a blonde in the middle here!! :)

Loved seeing your girls this weekend! Maggie is such a doll! I love their Easter shirts! Where did you get them?
ReplyDeleteI made the girls shirts, and I got Jaxon's from etsy.
Delete