I forgot to tell you I got my eye liner tattooed on!!
Over Spring Break, I made a fairly quick decision to go to Lubbock with my mom and a friend (who had been to this place before) to get our eye liner tattooed on. This place in Lubbock was about 1/4 of the cost of the Waterford.
A couple days before I asked Jason if he could watch the kids while I went to get my eyes done. He said "yeah." We never discussed it again, and he never asked about it.
When we got there to this "hole in the wall joint", I was scared, but I was with my mom, so what could go wrong. :) The lady that does the tattooing was extremely nice, and it ended up not being scary at all.
We first had to look through a book, and pick a color. I did NOT pick the Kelly Green color like in the photo, mine was called "Sienna Taupe", stays a medium to dark brown color, and told her "thin".
They put some cream on your eyes for about 10 minutes to numb them, and then wipe it all off, and start the tattooing. It really did not hurt as bad as I was expecting; it just felt very uncomfortable, dull pain.
The top right photo is when I was immediately finished and just stood up!! I liked it immediately, and thought it looked good.
The pain was worse that day and the following 3 days. They just hurt to the touch and were red, swollen, and tender.
The bottom two pictures are on the way home that same day, and the middle picture is what it looks like now, after 2 weeks.
The worse part was coming home to Jason. Remember we barely discussed it, and he had no clue what all this meant. He would not look at me, and kept saying he didn't like it, and said he really didn't think I was going to do it.
I was so upset. I really thought I ruined our marriage.
I know, a little dramatic, but I was really upset that I went and did it so quickly, and didn't think about the permanence of it.
It is a little thicker at the beginning, and slowly flakes off sort of. Now, he likes it, and doesn't even realize I have it on.
I am still getting used to it, but I hope it's going to be okay.
.jpg)
I want to do that so bad!
ReplyDeleteKaci does too! Maybe we should make a girls trip! :) hope you had a great trip too!!
DeleteIt looks good!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, now I'm going to be staring at you next time I see you. Just so you know.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is awesome!! I am so going to do this!!!!
ReplyDelete