The Holik Cousin Annual "Good Friday" Fishing Trip was this morning. The big kids got to go with Jason; they could hardly go to sleep the night before from excitement. They both got new fishing poles from Aunt Hay Hay, and they both actually caught fish!!
While looking through the Pottery Barn magazine the other day, Kylee saw a sail boat in one picture, and decided it would be fun to make a sail boat to take on their fishing trip, and try it out in the water.
I quickly got on pinterest for a easy and quick way to make one. We painted empty egg cartons, and painted our sail as well. I hot glued a mast in the middle and then again underneath, and then tied string from the center to both ends. I haven't heard how the held up; I'm thinking probably not to good. Oh well, it was fun to make anyways.
Mags and I attended a Good Friday Service at our church. Looking forward to celebrating this weekend.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment