Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Who is it??


No, it's not Maggie, it's ME!! Welcome to the 1980's!!

 You see, there's a big argument out their.  I think Maggie looks like me, and so does everybody I know. :)  And Jason thinks Maggie looks like Haley, and so does everybody he knows!! :) 

But, Jason also thinks that 
a. Kylee looks exactly like him
b. Jaxon looks exactly like Josh, according to the home videos they watched
c. Maggie looks exactly like Haley
He thinks all 3 of our children look like him and his siblings, and even in the right order!! WOW!! 


Did I give birth to any of these kids??  Its really just fun and games!!
So, enjoy these pictures of yours truly!!




 

Do any of the pictures look like Maggie to you?? Brianne thinks the smurfs house shoes looks exactly like Maggie!! And, I kind of think the last one with Dad at my 1st Birthday looks like Maggie.  Fun times!!


3 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO MAGGIE! AND WHO IS THE HOT STUD?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie looks exactly like you!!! a couple of your pics above I can see Jaxon looks a lot like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one of Brianne holding you and the one of you in the crib look EXACTLY like Maggie to me!

    ReplyDelete