Jason's parents got me a Keurig for Christmas, and I am loving it!! I'm not a big coffee drinker, although I have tried a few, and I like them.
I cleared off this little table, and it has become my corner that all the children have done very well of NOT Touching!!
The convenience of having it for my TEA is so worth it!! I'm glad I got one!! I can easily make ONE glass of tea throughout the day as I go because making a whole gallon is usually a waste.
My favorite tea to make is the Tazo Black Tea; it brews it really fast, maybe about 2 minutes total to heat the water up, and then to brew it, and then just pour it over ice. YUMMY!! I also got some Sweet Southern Tea for Christmas that is really good; I just don't need the sweet all the time!! :)
Yay, for awesome Christmas presents!!
that what we have at work and I love it! I use it everyday and Lance and I have been looking at them but just haven't got one yet! You will enjoy it for sure!
ReplyDelete