Sunday, January 6, 2013

From the Ground Up

Okay, I must confess to you. I admit, I started another blog, and never told you. Some of you are thinking are you crazy, 2 blogs, but yes, I did. 

And then if you think about it, it's really not near as big of a deal as I am making it!

I started a house blog to document our house building process. Yes, we are entering the exciting, frustrating, and scary phase of our once in a lifetime dream of building a house. 

It's called, From the Ground Up.

There is a link from my blog on the right side. That is where I will blog and ask you questions (so please give me your input) along the way.  I am not updating as much right now because we are just getting started, and I have really no pictures of anything, yet. But, go there, if you are interested, and if you are not interested, you won't hear about it on this blog!! Fair!! :)


1 comment: