Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lovin'

 We are lovin' some of our new Christmas toys.  Maggie got this little pink wagon, and she LOVES Kylee to pull her around it.  She just smiles and laughs.  Kylee enjoys playing "mama" too. 


And, Kylee got this pink scooter for Christmas, and Maggie loves riding on it as well.  These have been great "pacifiers" for Maggie. When she is fussy, she just gets a ride. 


I am loving my new RED bracelet.  I didn't tell you I got a piece of jewelry from the Noonday Collection. Check it out here. 


I knew I wasn't getting the red necklace from Jason, but Brianne got me this bracelet. I was so stinkin' excited at Christmas. It is made from an artisan in India. I've gotten compliments on it too.  

The Louvre Bangle

I am eyeing several other pieces of jewelry I like, and I am still holding onto hope of getting the red necklace; maybe Valentine's. :)  

It is for a great cause, and I am hoping to host a Noonday show sometime. 

1 comment: