OWLS + CHEVRON = Maggie's First Birthday Party
I've been working on Maggie's Birthday party stuff. It's not until March; March is spring weather, right? Hoping it will be.
Anyways, I love owls, always have wanted their nursery to be owls. I loved it when my friend did owls for her little boy. I like them so much; I'm thinking I can still use them when they get new rooms!!
For that reason, Maggie's party is owls.
You like them? I've searched the digital clip art files on etsy for months. Never saw them until last week; loved their patterns, and they had exactly the colors I wanted!!
Incorporating CHEVRON, because I love chevron too. Possibly more than owls!! :) Chevron paper, chevron rugs, chevron towels, chevron napkins, and on and on!!
Also in the process of making a backdrop for my tables out of PVC pipe, using this tutorial here. Think it's going to be pretty easy, except for the cutting the pvc pipe.



LUV IT!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Maggie's first birthday is so close!!! Love the theme! This week I just started thinking about Roen's 2nd birthday (in May). You can never start planning soon enough :)
ReplyDeleteNext time you're in town, come by and I'll show you how I made that owl. It's so 2 dimensional - a beginner sewer could do it. AND those sock owls on the mobile are really easy and so fun to make. And don't forget owl cupcakes - Ben's even turned out cute.
ReplyDelete