Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bye, Bye Crib!!

Since Saturday, Jaxon has been sleeping in his BIG boy bed. And he hasn't gotten out once.  I anticipate it will happen, but for now, we are enjoying it.  

I love how his room turned out with his new twin bed, and rearranging some things.  


Can you tell which spindle was replaced?? I think it looks fine.  



I ran into Hastings on Saturday to buy Jason, C.S. Lewis "The Abolition of Man" for Father's Day, and I saw this kids book on sale called, "Bye, Bye Crib",  so I bought it to read to Jaxon.  It was kind of funny, kind of weird. 


I am really pleased with the color of the bed, and how it all turned out!!! Yeah!!


SSSSSOOOOOO, that means the crib moved into the Girls' room!! It is a tight fit, but everything is working out really nice.  

I got out all of Kylee's bumper pad, bed skirt, and sheets.  Maggie has not moved to her bed yet. During the day, I am fine with the idea of moving her all the way across the house, and then when night time comes, and it is dark, I sort of freak out.  It's my 3rd one; why do I still freak out??? 


Still need to hang a few things, but getting all my ideas together. 


Kylee's bed!! Mom is finishing her pillow sham for her bed.  Everything in the girls' room is VERY matchy, matchy, but I kind of like it.  When we build a house, they won't share rooms, so I am going to enjoy them sharing everything for now.  

2 comments: