Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Gonna Go Real Far, I'm Gonna Be a SUPERSTAR

My niece graduated from Kindergarten last Thursday.  She is the one on the right with the pink flower in her hair.  The cutest one of all.   Oh sorry.  :)

Here's Mrs. Holik's class. 


They performed 3 or 4 songs.  They were so cute.  One of them Kylee learned and is doing now too.  

But, one of them talked about when I grow up, I started crying.  It made me so sad because I know how fast it's going to go.  

"When I grow up, I'm gonna go real far, I'm gonna be a SUPERSTAR!!"



She received PERFECT Attendance award.  There was only about 6 of them out of the whole grade!!



They had asked each kid what they wanted to be when they grew up, as they were walking across to get their diploma the principal would read it . 

Addi said she wanted to be a mommy.  I was nearly on the floor crying.  How sweet is that.  And what a testament to what kind of mommy she has.  So proud of her!!

It's really been on my heart about the "day and age" our kids are growing up in, and especially with all this homosexuality stuff in the news. I think it's awesome that Addisyn wants to be a mommy, and see's the kind of "home" that is right. I pray the Lord to protect our children from the workings of evil.




 Way to go Addisyn!! 

Kylee and I put together a little goodie bag for her with a journal, a shirt, a soda pop, and some Halfmann's Kelly Green Cookies!! Yummy!! 



Can't wait to celebrate next year with Karter, and see what's in store for Addi!!  Love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment