Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'd Stay up and think of......

It's that time of the year when I go into full party mode, and my laundry room becomes full chaos with party stuff, and Jason gets tired of me spouting ideas off to him!! :)

Jaxon's party is in August, Kylee's party is in September, my niece and nephew's party is in July, and in August I get real busy with Awana stuff at church.  So, that is why I have to start early.  


Please, please tell me, you know what this is going to be!!!

Yes, it is going to be a burlap sock monkey for the front door for Jaxon's party. I could look at them all day on etsy.  

I need more brown paint; he looks a little sketchy, and I dropped a dot of red paint on him, but other than that I think he is going to turn out okay.  

I started making a football for mom's door at school too; we shall see how it turns out (making a perfect oval for a football is hard)!!!


I've ordered a couple of signs for both parties with their themes!!


The other party is an ice cream party, so I am working on painting a canopy, and I am painting a board to hang with Maggie's name on it for their room. That's all my projects for now. 

I've been doing a lot of this lately.......

"Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I'd stay up and think of party ideas!!!"

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that monkey!!! I bet you and I are up at the same times thinking about parties! :) Can't get enough! If you ever need help behind the scenes with Awana, let me know! I know I can't be there on Wed nights but I'd love to help if you need me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!!! We have way to many projects in our minds!

    ReplyDelete