Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Celebrating 6 Years!!

After 6 years of marriage, and being 10 years out of high school, this is what my life has come to!! :)

Toilet Paper and Diapers!!


With 2 kids in diapers, I seriously buy them every time I go to town.  

Anyways, Jason and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this past Sunday. He took me to my favorite place, Olive Garden, on Saturday night, and we got his favorite dessert, SNO CONES!!! 

He has been wanting a suit, like a real dress suit, so I got him that. He hasn't even tried it on yet.  It doesn't hurt my feelings though.  Jason really isn't that lovey dovey about things; I'm thinking you could have guessed that.  We went to a few places in town to look at a new dining room table.  I'm really wanting one, but don't want to buy one right now.  So, he offered to get me an IPAD instead!! Maybe I'll get one over the next week or so!!  Yeah!! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a fun date...you guys are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete