Yesterday, I took Jason and Jaxon to John Deere to pick-up our new sprayer (and Josh's).
Jaxon loved riding all the way home on it!! He kept saying "BIG!!!"
I immediately started calling it the "Transformer." I think it looks big and bulky, like a monster.
And, it is SO big, when the "wings" are all the way out it covers 100 feet of ground!!! And, you just hit a button and it will drive itself!! I think they got that feature for me!! :)
I also called it "my house". I think this shifted the house plans down on the list for a few years!! :) Oh well!!
I was coming home last night around 9, and I see these big lights, and it is Josh driving the sprayer around. So Jason and the kids went over to "play" some more with it at 9:30 at night!!
Boys and their TOYS!!
But, Jason informed me it is not a toy.




No comments:
Post a Comment