This weekend, my friend Eve, told me about these Burlap Door Hangers you make out of, you guessed it,
BURLAP!!
How fun is that!! She made a bunny at Easter that turned out cute, and she said there not real hard to do.
I searched Etsy today, and found these.
I'm so in love with you burlap!!
I think I might try to make one. And I might try to make a Sock Monkey head for Jaxon's party.
Isn't this pretty? Found this while searching for burlap. I have a canvas I am going to try to cover and paint an "H" on it.
I've also been addicted to looking at Digital Paper Files on Etsy. I'm sure they had these things around for a long time, but I am just finding them, and I'm pretty excited about it.
I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and get me some burlap.


I use sassy's digital paper. She has tons and does sales all the time to where they are like $1.
ReplyDeletehttp://sassy-designs.net/shop/
I have my watermelon already picked out!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteYou should call me when you decide to go, because I am heading there tomorrow as well. I am getting stuff together to work on some mothers day presents! So excited!
ReplyDelete