Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012 Part 1

THE BUNNY came.  That's what Kylee called it. 


Family Photo Attempts






Yes, we let Kylee hold Maggie.  Yes, I was a little worried for Maggie's life.  Yes, she did survive.


All 6 cousins. And, that's as good as it gets. 


 Hunting eggs.  Kylee, and her friend, Emma, were pretty much the oldest in their group, along with Jaxon, Lexi, and a bunch of other little egg hunters.  I think Kylee and Emma took home a lot!!





Jaxon was thrilled to pieces about the few eggs he got. 



Karter got bumped up to the older group with Addisyn, and still got a lot of eggs too!!


This little stinker, Lexi, knew what to do.  She took off running, and gathered herself alot.  I think it was because she "knew" there was "snacks" in each egg!!


 Kylee won a prize egg, and got this HUGE duck.  Anybody want to take it home with them?? :)


We enjoyed lunch at Jason's parents, watched golf, and took naps.  It was a great, lazy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment