Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New, Sleeping Arrangements

We got a new comforter for our bed.  And when I mean, "we", I mean Jason had nothing to do with it.  But, he likes it.  We had a solid, khaki comforter, and it was always dirty between Jason's dirty feet and hands, the kids, and Maggie spitting up on it (accidentally, my fault).  I had taken it to the dry cleaning before, but it is quite expensive just to clean it.  I didn't want to do that again, so I searched and found this one on amazon; I liked it knowing I wouldn't have to change out the curtains and shower curtain.  I really like the colors.  

And, that is Maggie's bed in the picture too.  She has been sleeping great, waking up once a night to eat anywhere from 3:30 -4:30, and then not again until 7:30 or 8.  


 And I couldn't help but throw this picture in.  How handsome is he with his new haircut he got before Easter?? And he's clean!! Not dirt or mess!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the comforter!! You may be right about us being related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute comforter! I love it! Love that picture of your handsome boy! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete