It cracks me up, how people's kids look like THEM. I know they are supposed to look like their parents and other siblings, but it just make's me laugh. Like at church and MOPS, you can tell who the siblings are.
Same goes for us; Kylee and Jaxon look a lot alike, but then Maggie looks like a mixture of both of them. Weird.
Jaxon, has been called a "Mini Jason". Which is so true.
His complexion, hair color, and dark eyes. Yes, that is all Jason.
But, I'm here to tell ya, he ACTS nothing like Jason. And, I am starting to think he is a
MINI ME!!
Yes, me!!
This kid has a smile bigger than life. He is just happy to be here.
Always hungry and ready to eat!
Always ready for his bedtime, and enjoys his sleep.
Never meets a stranger, and will give them high fives, or even a slap on the leg.
Is thicker and more stout, not as lean and lanky.
When he smiles, his cheeks get real big.
Has the sweetest voice, and laughs at himself when he thinks he is funny.
THIS IS NOT JASON, folks!!
I think he is a "mini me"!!!
I agree! And Kylee is a mini Jason. She has hugged me maybe twice her entire life and barely then. I LOVE Jaxon's big bear hugs and wet kisses. He so freely gives them! Love how they're so different and so special!
ReplyDeleteWhere does his little belly come from? Haha
ReplyDeleteAnd he really gets a smile when he knows he's doing something he's not suppose to be doing. Little Cheeky one. I so want to take him home and let him wrestle with my boys. He'd fit in and have so much fun.
ReplyDelete