Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Toe Jam

I am learning a lot about raising a boy. I am learning a lot everyday.


You know the saying "boys will be boys"; I totally agree.


Jaxon will do things that Kylee never did.


He has pretty much lived his whole life with a bruise and bump on his forehead and snot running out of his nose.


He's gross. He's dirty. He smells. He's active. He's daring.


And, I love him.


But, while the girls were living the high life in Chicago (another post to come, as soon as my pictures will load), Jaxon got a bad boo-boo on his toe.


He pulled a chair over on his right, big toe.



Jason said he was so upset and cried really bad.




He is better. Although on Sunday, he pulled a toy down on top of it, and it started bleeding again.




Poor baby.




Life will go on, with or without a toenail. :(

1 comment: