Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Fun

This October could be the best month of my life!!!




Could it be???


Have I told you I headed on 2 trips over the next week and a half???? Our church is going to the Women of Joy Conference, and I am going on that with NO KIDS!!! :)


Then nearly as soon as we get back from that, my mother-in-law, Kylee, and I are headed to

C-H-I-C-A-G-O!!!!


I know. I am so excited!!!





But, there is someone a little more excited than me. :)




She can hardly contain herself!!!




Jason's sister goes to college there, and she will be graduating in May, and with our new baby coming in March, we decided we shouldn't go in May. So, the girls are going now, to visit, and sight see.



Well, Kylee understands that she comes home for a while, and then she always has to go back to Chicago on an airplane. And she will be gone a lot of days, but then she'll come back to us.



Well, you should have seen her face, when I told her that WE COULD GO SEE HER ON AN AIRPLANE. She threw her hands out, and then covered her mouth in excitement. It was precious. It was like she never thought in her mind, we could get on a plane and go see her!!!



Anyways, she has been beaming since, and now we are actually getting close enough to pack, and talk about it.



But, you better believe, when it's time to come home, I will be racing to the airport because of this little man.




Oh, how I will miss him. Okay, let's not go there. I'll get my keyboard all wet with tears.




Then when we get pack we have Pumpkin Patch trips planned with our friends, a Murder Mystery Party, and lots of Trick-or-Treating, and Halloween Carnivals!!!




But, could October get better!!




Oh yes, you see, sometime in the next couple of weeks, God willing, we will find out what Baby #3 is!!!!




Welcome to the Blog World Baby #3!!!!




We can't wait to know more about you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment