Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm leaving, again.

This time Kylee and I are headed, with Jason's mom, to see his sister in college!! She has a fall break, and we are just going to visit and see the city!!!


We are both so excited, as we have never been there before. Kylee can't wait to go to the doll store, and eat a cupcake.


But, Jason and Jaxon are staying home to hold down the fort. Maybe it will rain some more. Praise the Lord, for the rain.



We are praying for safe flights, and safe travels.


And deep down inside, I am praying that this little boy stays safe while I am gone because.........




It will be 3 MEN and A BABY!!!


(Jason, his brother, and his dad are watching him.) :)


So, do me a favor, and if you see them out and a bout' will you hug him and give him a kiss for me!! I'll miss him so much!!


Love!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for y'all! Have FUN!! And eat a cupcake for me too ;)

    ReplyDelete