Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fighting like Cat's and Dog's

We have no cat.


We have no dog.


But, in what we lack, we make up for in


FIGHTING!


Do your kids fight?



Some people might say mine are to young to fight, aggravate, or pick on each other.



It was news to me too. But then again really it wasn't, because I knew how siblings could fight.


I mean, I always beat my sister up when we were little.



I just didn't think the aggravation would start when they were this young.



Yesterday in Hobby Lobby, I actually had to seperate the two of them. Yes, seperate them. I remember my mom having to do the same thing with us. Oh geez.


Every time Kylee got close to the cart Jaxon would pull her hair out, which is a whole other problem.


Maybe we should get a cat. Or a dog.. ......

1 comment: