Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

This is ridiculous!! We filled this whole jar up with Halloween candy this year. I think I will secretly begin throwing some away.


We were The Princess and The Frog this year.



Of course, Jason has to say their costumes are lame this year. So I told him, not to worry, next year, I would love to buy the $90 costume from Pottery Barn. :)





On Saturday, we went to the Veribest Festival. The kids had a good time, and we can seem to make them happy with buying a very small amount of tickets, and playing the games one time. Don't think that will last forever.











The babies thought each other were funny.













We went trick-or-treating to our neighbors around our house tonight. But trick-or-treating around here is not typical.


First, you don't walk. You have to drive from one house to another. Which is extremely hard getting everyone in the car with their costumes on and all the bags, wands, crowns, and candy.


Second, you ALWAYS are pressured to come inside and sit down for a while. :)


Third, there is nearly ALWAYS homemade goodies like brownies and cookies to eat while you are visiting, hence the come on inside.


Fourth, it takes so long to do all this that we only trick-or-treat to 5 houses.


It's fun though, and I am so glad it is only ONCE A YEAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment