Thursday, October 6, 2011

How it all went down in Baby Town!!

Most of you know we are having a girl, and are seriously tickled pink all over. Jason is so giddy, he just laughed so big on the phone when I told him.


What?


You told him on the phone?


He didn't go with you?


I know. I know. I know.


Let me explain.

Last time I went in, they said come back at 16 weeks, and then again at 18 weeks to do your sonogram.




My regular appointment was today, but really I nearly 17 weeks, so it was like we were a week behind.




It had crossed my mind the past couple of days, "What if they want to go ahead and do the sonogram when I get there today?"




Well, I even asked Jason what I should do, and he said "Yeah, just go ahead and do it." (Now he admits he should had just came with me.)




So, after Brianne and I laughed this morning about me probably NOT getting to do a sonogram today, and the only way might be is if I BEG!!! :) And I didn't really want to do that so I was just satisified with coming back in a week and a half.




Guess what???


I didn't even have to beg; the doctor came in and said, "You nearly 17 weeks and we didn't do a sonogram. We'll just do one right now."




I think my blood pressured triped; I was so nervous. :)




I went down to the place, and they did the sonogram. Everything looked great. She could tell really easy, and without a doubt it was a girl. I don't know how I feel I think I am just in shock, but then I think I already knew it was a girl.




The funniest thing is the nurse, and the sonogram technecian both said, "This baby is moving so much!!" That has been the case with all of our kids.

Sounds like she is going to fit right in!!!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! Yay for girls! I can't wait to hear this sweet girl's name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting! Yall have the most adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam wasn't with me either time. In fact, D'Laney was the one with me when we found out Brynna was a girl!
    I can't wait for the name, either!! I like Amy ;)
    And I fully expect this baby girl to have blonde hair and green eyes!

    ReplyDelete