Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Desperate

I am desperate.

Not for the typical thing, though.

I need cute maternity clothes.

I shopped, and shopped our little stores in town, and they don't have dresses for the holidays, or cute winter clothes out yet.

I am really wanting something for Christmas.

Let me know of any websites that you have ordered off of.

Please help.

Because.

I am desperate.

2 comments:

  1. I always used Old Navy and Gap. I also have lots of stuff from Motherhood Maternity.

    I have TONS of maternity clothes at my mom's house that you are welcome to borrow if you want. I have several cute winter dresses that would be cute for the holidays. Let me know if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eBay has tons of big lots of clothes. You can wash them and pretend they're new. I had to buy longs (in pants) and that was the cheapest way to go. Also, I shopped at Motherhood Maternity and bought one dress from Nordstroms! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete