Right!!
Here's the run down.
On Monday, Jason and the guys were looking for a project to do this week.
They tossed around the idea of building a barn.
But, seriously, who needs 2 barns, 10 feet apart, on the same property.
They came up with the idea of building a chain link dog pen for Jason's parents 2 dogs.
So, on Tuesday and Wednesday, they started that, and have YET to complete it.
TODAY, which I have renamed, Trash your house Thursday because Why Not, they decided to tear out our master bath, break the window, and cut a whole in the wall.
WHY?
I ask, WHY NOT?
Short Story: 2 weeks ago Jason saw water linking underneath the hot water heater, which is behind, a lovely sliding door in the corner of our playroom. No big deal. I immediately say, you need to tell your dad. No big deal. Jason thought it was the hot water heater all along. Turns out after they tore out the whole bathroom, and broke the window, that it in fact, was the hot water heater.
Which did you know, that you can replace just a hot water heater.
No big deal!!
Have you ever wondered what it looks like under your bathtub? I seriously have wondered this, so now I know.
Maybe I'll just keep this in our bedroom. It could hold dirty laundry.
That's the sun shining through the window they broke, that is now a whole in the wall, so while we sleep tonight, raccons and skunks can get in.

Don't ask.
And I was really okay with all this, until this part.
You see this whole they cut in the wall before they did all the tearing out.

This HOLE!!

Well, threw that whole brought all this white powdery dust. On E V E R Y single toy in the playroom. We have like a millon.

It makes me want to cry. Worse yet, is it is on every single piece of scrapbooking tool or paper I own. :(
But, I'm not going to worry about it until...................... Tuesday.
Don't ask.
You see this whole they cut in the wall before they did all the tearing out.
This HOLE!!
Well, threw that whole brought all this white powdery dust. On E V E R Y single toy in the playroom. We have like a millon.
It makes me want to cry. Worse yet, is it is on every single piece of scrapbooking tool or paper I own. :(
But, I'm not going to worry about it until...................... Tuesday.
I could totally hear your snort/laugh. HA!!
ReplyDeleteOh man! That is awesome! :)
ReplyDelete