We had VBS at church this last weekend. It was 3 days of fun, and really does wear a kid out. Kylee and Jaxon both napped for 2 1/2 hours on Saturday!!
The theme was "Big Apple Adventure". Speaking of the Big Apple, I was so close to getting to go to NEW YORK!!! In like a week; about a month ago it came up that Jason's mom and sister were going to go, and I could go with them. But the more I have thought about it, and with Jaxon still nursing, I don't think I am going to go.
MY REASONS:
it would be 6 days, not that that is a terribly long time, BUT Jason really doesn't want to keep Jaxon for 6 days even if I did pump and freeze, because well he is a mama's boy. Ahem.
Jason said I could go another time.
THAT WAS ALL I NEEDED TO HEAR!!! :)
Then he said, it had to be without him. Even better. Not really, but seriously. I think I would much rather go as a girls trip anyways!! Maybe soon!! :)
Kylee and Emma in the taxi cab photo booth. SSSSSOOOOO CUTE!!!!
The photo booth I mean.
LOOKY, LOOKY!!! MATCHY!! MATCHY!!
Then there is this competion between of girls vs. boys to see who can raise the most money, for our church mission trip in July. We started the competition in April towards the end of Awana, and we ended the "violent, and brutal"competition on Saturday of VBS.
Let's just say the GIRLS won AGAIN!!!
LOSERS= pie in face
I want those shirts!! Where did you get them?!!
ReplyDeleteWe are doing the Big Apple too...next week. Yikes. I need all your ideas :)
AND. I want to go to New York!!!!!!