This is going to be so random.
- Jason found a bug in our water jug, so he dumped all the water out, and I haven't had a chance to fill up the 5 gallon bottles, and we are out of little water bottles. I feel like I am thirsty all day long.
- I ordered a swimsuit from Land's end; kind of exciting; kind of not, because it probably won't fit!! :) And Jason informed me that anyone that has ever had children does not need to wear a swimsuit. I said, "I'm not wearing a bikini." He said "It didn't matter!" I think that is rude. :)
- Jason's knee is doing great. Got cleared from rehab (has to do it at home), and checked by the dr. Go back in 6 weeks. Praise the Lord.
- We are starting our VBS tonight at church. Should be fun. Jason and I having matching shirts. I'm so excited. I don't think we have ever worn matching shirts. Maybe I'll get a picture of us together.
- Mom is out of school.......I love that.
- Kylee thinks she is starting Kindergarten this year with her cousin, Addisyn. She says "I go to Kindergarten this year." No sweetie, it will be 3 more years. She might be a little excited. Why do kids get so excited to go to Kindergarten?? I think Addisyn is about to pee in her pants about it. I know why they do, but that's a whole nother post.
- Metal Mouth. Slumber parties. and Brace Face. I've heard it all from Jason's brother, Josh. :) My braces are better. They don't hurt near as bad. But, I still don't like them alot.
- Memorial day was fabulous with delicious food, and crazy and loud games!!
- Jaxon has 2 TEETH. One of the ones on top came through, and it is not the front two, it is one next to it. That is weird!! :)
That's all folks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment