Where we put our hearts into your party!!
You like the name.
Yeah, me neither.
But this is the stuff I dream about at night. You know those 4 hours stretches of sleep I get.
I dream of decorating and hosting huge kid birthday parties at the most gorgeous venues, or houses.
I dream about a walls of shelves that will hold all the pretty serving pieces and jars.
I dream about walls and walls of brightly colored scrapbook papers.
I dream about a business name.
I dream about a business logo.
I dream about business cards.
You get the idea. :)
Hey, a girl can dream right.Maybe in the distant future.
Anyways, I had my cricut machine running 90 to nothing today. And it will have to do it again several more days before some special birthday parties arrive.
Jaxon's Birthday
Karter and Lexi Birthday Invitation
I think you should go for it!!! There are people like me who need people like you!(well, people like me who would actually have money to pay for people like you:)
ReplyDeleteYou would be so good at it!!!