Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day!!

We had a great Father's Day weekend!!




On Friday night, Kylee spent the night with her cousins. This is only the 2nd time ever. But she was so ready to go, and didn't miss us any!!


On Saturday night, we went to a wedding of a family friend in Clyde. It was so gorgeous!! It was an outdoor reception. And a rain shower came through, and literally dropped the tempature to 74 degrees!! It was so cool, and did anyone know that Clyde is known for her huge oak trees!! This landscaping at the reception was beautiful!! The trees were so old; they were just huge!! And the grass was so pretty! It really made Jason and I want that kind of landscaping whenever we build a house.


We went to bed dreaming big dreams!


Then on Sunday we went to Sunday school, and we were studyed about being content. Hmmmmmm......... :)


We had a great Father's Day with our dads. Had lunch with Jasons' dad. And supper with my dad!!


And then we gave Jason his Father's Day present.





I just want y'all to know. I am the worst gift giver EVER!!!


See for Jason's birthday a few weeks ago, he wanted these Vibram shoes. Well, I ordered some new off ebay, and they were the wrong size, and I couldn't return them. So he said to just sell those, and forget it. Then I bought this firepit for Jason because he loves to roast marshmallows, and now we are under a burn ban. Lovely.





No comments:

Post a Comment