"My Little Pony" has come along way at our house.
You see Kylee and this HORSE as I call it, weren't always the best of friends.
Let me take you back.
Aunt Bri gave this horse to Kylee for her 2nd Birthday last year. All because when she went to AddiKarter's house she loved Addisyn's horses she had.
So when Brianne told me she wanted to get her a horse, I assured her that would be a great idea.
Well, my daughter threw the horse on the ground after her party last year, claiming that she "didn't like that horse."
I told Brianne; Brianne just laughed.
But, a good lesson learned.
Now, they are best friends, and "my little pony" name is Ally. She calls it her "my little pony". Although if you have seen a my little pony around, they are not quite that big!! It is obviously not a my little pony, but whatever.
She feeds Ally; puts her to bed, but she doesn't like the covers over her nose, she told me; she rides in her car seat with Kylee; she played at the grandparents house; she drinks out of a sippy cup.
I think they'll be friends for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment