Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time for a Project Post :)

I've got a few projects I've been working on lately.



I saw this Moss Letter that I thought was great for spring coming up, and not expesive to make. I am loving this lady's blog. She has super cute DIY projects.



Here is mine. Like?






Also, you know, I love looking at Party Websites.



I came across one of these and thought I had to make this "Balloon Wreath"!! For the meantime, I thought it looked cute hanging on the playroom door. Here's how you do it. Click here.



(Sorry for the bad picture, and nothing like using a coat hanger for a wreath holder.)



I've been cutting, and cutting, and cutting more TRIANGLES, and strips, for some banners I want to hang at our Awana Grand Prix coming in April. Should be fun!! Here's my bag of goodies. I've got a long way to go though.


Last, but certainly not LEAST, are these not so COOL? Rain gutters for book shelves!!! So awesome!! I am trying to figure out a way to fit some in Jaxon's room!!


Have a good one.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on you mossy "H"! Glad you visited my blog and became inspired!

    www.lifelovelarson.blogspot.com

    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing the same ideas on other blogs. I've had the rain gutter idea saved in my favorites for several months. I was planning on doing it on the walls between the bunkbeds when we get them up. Funny. Great minds think alike . . .and so do ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too cute!! I might need to try to make one!

    ReplyDelete