Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hodge-Podge

That's a bunch of Hog-Wash.


Oh, I mean this is going to be a bunco of Hodge-Podge.


We told Aunt Hay-Hay goodbye on Friday night; she will be home again in May. Jaxon was really, really cranky Friday night, while we were playing our "last" games of croquet before Haley left, but you know, with Jaxon I didn't think anything unusual of it.


Well, he had bad fever all weekend, getting up to 103.8 on Saturday night; called the medical exchange; they said he needed to be seen; since he was alseep, we decided to take him to the clinic on Sunday morning, instead of going in to the ER which is an $800 bill (don't ask how we know). So, went to the clinic, decided it must have been something "viral", so no antibotics for us, just a cranky baby!! :)


Jaxon has been alive for 232 days. One day last week he actually woke up from his nap "NOT crying". I got a picture of it. Yeah, for reaching milestones (in the most sarcastic voice!!).




He also sported his Texas A&M shirt he got from a couple from our church. Jason and I aren't really big fans of any "big" college, well because he didn't go to college, and I went to "Ram 'em rams, Ram 'em rams, gggggoooooooo Rams." (And no i wasn't a cheerleader).


But, if I had to choose, a "big" college to support, it would have to be Texas Tech. There I said it.



Speaking of Texas Tech, when we play croquet at Jasons' parents house, I play with the Red mallet and a black ball, so I can't help myself from constantly saying "Get your Guns Up." It annoys everyone real bad. :)


Kylee hasn't been up to much lately, just getting her 'grove' on. Or her tan for the year. It's only March, and she has gotten dark already.



Speaking of croquet, Kylee can name everyone's color of ball they play with. That's pretty awesome; just by observation, she has figured it out.


What color of ball is Uncle Josh? Blue

And so on.


She turned 2 1/2 this past week. I missed it; remembered last night. Oh well, I told her last night she was 2 1/2, and she immediately replied, and "I want cupcakes at my party." Ummm, well you're not getting a party at 2 1/2. :)


Alrighty then, Jason has decided to build a playground/playhouse for the kids. Kylee is so excited already. All we have done is pull-up the clothes line in the backyard. Her and Jason just got back from Lowes; we'll see what they found!!

3 comments:

  1. My kids always cry waking up from naps. I hear some kids don't though.

    Are we suppose to remember 1/2 birthdays too? If so, I'm screwd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not going to make the comment I want to about the color of Josh's ball, lol. Kylee is so cute! Glad they get a playground, Im sure it will be awesome, because Jason doesnt know how to build anything otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Im not biased or anything, but I believe you have picked the best "big" college to support :) If I would have known your son had run out of clothers and therefor had to stoop to wearing that color that looks more like a bruise I would have gladly gotten him a bright scarlet red and black shirt, just saying :)

    Anyways glad to hear all is well minus a sickly baby. Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete