We have been livin' it up around here, and just lovin' life!!
This weather is AMAZING!!! Are you not enjoying it so MUCH???
The time change was a little difficult, but I didn't mind to much when I went for a run tonight at 7:57PM!!! That was nice!! Of course, if you don't run to long, you can make it home right before the sun goes completely down!! :)
Aunt Hay Hay came home from college this past weekend. She will be here a week, and Kylee already has enjoyed her. Kylee even got a trip to McDonalds already!!
Flying her "Ladybug" kite in her "Ladybug" dressup outfit
We like to swing on tops of barrels that have been cut-off to make a Swing :)
Kylee loves to go "HIGH", and seriously, she loves "Underdoggies" already. Do y'all remember those??
Speaking of loving this weather, Jaxon wore his first pair of shorts on Saturday!!
Doesn't he look cute!!
I told you he was up on all 4's crawling!! Proof!!
And he even lets go for a split second..... (Notice his right foot......not quite there on the standing and walking.....the feet have to flatten out I think)
Notice his nice bruise on his forehead. That is litearlly like the 2nd one, and the first one already healed. It's just that phase we are in I guess.
We also have been doing so MAJOR cleaning, you know, since it's spring break. I told our sunday school class that I take "spring break" off too!! :)
We vacummed behind furniture, moved toys, took the rug outside and shook it out, mopped, dusted, cleaned fans, cleaned base boards, and cleaned window seals.
And starting to talk about 'family' vacation plans for this summer!! Gets me SO EXCITED!!!
Enjoy your spring break wherever you are. If you get one, that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment