What makes a day GREAT for you?
For Kylee, when your hands, feet, and face are this dirty at the end of the day,
you know she had a GREAT day!
She woke up, and immediately went outside with Jason and helped him load up the piles of leaves in the red wagon, and put them in the field to burn them. She loves doing ANYTHING outside with Daddy. I think I was the same way with my Daddy, so I don't mind. It's just more fun with dad.
Then she went over to play with Uncle Josh and Aunt Hay Hay.
And came home for a quick nap, but immediately wanted to go back again.
So.
She went on about a bazillion wagon rides (pictures to come of train/wagon ride thing that Popsie made).
Swung in the swing, and repeatedly said "I need someone to push me."
Jumped on the trampoline.
Went down the slide, over, and over, and over
with Uncle Josh, me, and Aunt Hay Hay.
Ate.
Rode on the golf cart.
Played with a croquet mallet and ball.
Learned how to play fetch with Gordy.
Then came home, and climbed and played on our slide and swing until the sun set.
She is so beautiful and full of energy! I love it!
ReplyDelete