There could be a 100 different titles for this post, like, The Twins, Who's giving who piano lessons?, Opposites, Do we look alike?, Cutest Kids in the World, Who do we look like?, and Mini Mozarts.
Do you think they look alike??
The other day, Lexi and Jaxon entertained the house with the sounds of their amazing piano skills. Ahem...... I mean they were fighting over the piano because that is what approximately 8 month old babies do with each other.
This is exactly the order I took the pictures in, and notice where Lexi is the WHOLE time!!
Playing together.
Jaxon starting to think about leaving this toy.
Lexi remains. See I can even tilt my head like this.
And he's gone again. Oh, you think you should play on that side of the piano. That's nice. By the way, maybe you should comb your hair.
Finally, I have it all to myself, and I like it that way.
What do you think?
Who do the Opposite acting TWINS, Mini Mozarts, and cousins look like??
No comments:
Post a Comment