WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD
I thought it was time for a REAL update about what has been going on around here!! We are really busy, and we are really enjoying it!!
- AWANA is going really great!! We have had 3 nights so far: 16 kids, 15 kids, and 12 kids. I feel like that is really good for our church, and it seems that it is running pretty smooth. God is great!!
- Kylee seems to like the table. It is actually moved into our house now; don't know where to put it!! Guess I should had thought about that!!
Kylee got this outfit for her birthday, and then I found these brown boots at Wal-mart the other day!! Who could resist them!!
This picture makes me laugh for some reason.
But look at that LOCK of hair underneath her headband on the right side!!
- Tomorrow my MOPS group is meeting at the Pumpkin Patch, so hopefully I can get some more pictures of Kylee with the pumpkins!! And we are supposed to be there early to get ready for STORY time. I'll let you know how Kylee does with STORY time!! :)
- Saturday is our Sunday School Class, MURDER MYSTERY PARTY!! I am super excited about it; my other half is not so much!! My character is London Wilton, and I have to wear a nice dress!! Pictures are sure to come; and of course I'll let you know who gets murdered!!
- We Christmas Pictures scheduled for next weekend!! Do you know what next weekend is???? Halloween!! What a busy day it will be!!
Love the pink outfit and those boots!! (I almost bought Addi a pair of those too!!)
ReplyDeleteHow are you liking your MOPS group?? Which one are you going to?
OH man, i lOVE the outfit ... the bow and boots just set it off!! Table turned out beautifully!!
ReplyDelete