We went with our MOPS group and visited the Pumpkin Patch this morning. It was pretty chilly in the shade, but we survived!! They even do a story time for the kids; I'll call it a success. Kylee sat in my lap for about 2 minutes!!
As soon as the story finished and we got outside to look at the pumpkins, she saw another little girls with SNACKS, and she followed this poor girl around because she wanted to eat what she had. I even had snacks in the bag, but I wouldn't let her hold the container, so we had a small, itty, bitty, short lived melt down, and then went on our merry way!!
I bet her outfit was a hit!!! boots, beanie ... too cute!!
ReplyDeleteJulia has those same boots! I couldn't pass them up either!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! You got some GREAT pictures Shyanne!
ReplyDeleteI am bawling my eyes out right now, I started watching The Biggest Loser for Abbey and I want her to win SO SO badly!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH!!! They should have let Daniel go...Abbey is too giving...but it also shows how wonderful of a person she has to be.
ReplyDelete