Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life with a ONE year old....

Being ONE brings alot of NEW things.....Not bad NEW things....just NEW.....Unless you consider throwing hysterical fits atleast twice a day a bad thing!!!
We went to our one year check-up yesterday. Everything is great!! My baby is little!!
Weight: 16 lbs. 10 ounces (<5%)
Height: 27 3/4 inch (5-10%)
But that really shouldn't have been news to us, but I kinda was thinking she was atleast 17 lbs. Everything else is great!! I did have him look at her upper lip. I don't know if I told you she busted her lip one day, and it bled(sp?) alot. Well, he said sure enough she tore her frenum . The only time I notice it is when she smiles real big; I can see it hanging down. He said it would eventually regress. Also, he wants her on Whole Milk since she really isn't over weight and could use the extra calories.
But, being ONE does mean some new and exciting things are happening!!
Like Brushing our teeth!! I was reading in the doctors office that as soon as they have teeth you should be brushing them. Well Bad Mama we haven't been for like 2 months now.










Turning around in the car seat.



5 comments:

  1. Turning around in the car seat!!! I bet she is just so excited! Did you have to get a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that carseat!! Love the colors!!

    Had fun today at lunch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie has the same toothbrush, lol. Actually she has smashed the bristles down a bit...maybe time for a new one. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I did have a Dr. Pepper at lunch, but that wasnt the problem, cause the baby was moving around alot, he/she just wouldnt uncross his/her legs. hehe

    ReplyDelete