As I sat crying in front of the TV, Abby got voted off Biggest Loser. Really, she gave herself up for her team!!
Her story is so compelling!! She is so strong!!
I can not imagine....I just can't......It's like what she said....you can't imagine it in your worst nightmare!!
But as we saw she is a survivor!! And it looks like she is doing great since she's been home!! Her total weight loss at the ranch was 46 lbs. and she has lost 80lbs so far. So she has nearly matched what she did on the ranch!!
Won't be as much fun to watch it without her, but of course, we are still pulling for Abby in the Finale!! Go Abby!!
my eyes are so swollen! but she looks fantastic now, and seems to be doing so well. I'm so proud of her, way to go abby!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't know this woman and I haven't watched the show, but I happened to watch it last night and I cried like a baby. I remembered reading on your blog that you knew her. Such a great story!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am Garrett's wife. I am coming out of lurkdom to comment. :)
agreed...i too was a crier last night. she's such a sweety and you can't help but have a ridiculous amount of empathy for her...so inspiring and strong! :) she'll kick some butt in the finale, i'm sure! :)
ReplyDelete