Murder at Annoville Theater. Yes, there was a victim and there was a murderer!!! We had a blast playing this game. All the names are funny if you stop and read them!! It took me a while to get all of them!!
Chad and Julie played Ms. Shugga Ann Flower and Dr. Doctor Dijon the baker and the doctor. They actually ended up being married in the game. Funny. She was the murderer, but I forgot the motive. :)
Amanda played Tele N. Ewe the News reporter. She doesn't do trash magazines either, and wouldn't even report that the Doctor told London she had a pimple in front of everyone!! This was hiliarous and totally off script; I think we have some good actors in our class!!
Tyler played Mayor Paul A. Tisshon the Policitan
Travis and Kaci played Principal Amethyst and Mr. Alby Stitchin the principal and the tailor. He had a crush on Professor Newton.
I played London Wilton the rich girl. (Like Paris Hilton). I was wanting to build a new hotel; stireed up a lot of anger and hatred among the people. Hence the reason, I was the victim!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to mention that when the lights went out you THREW yourself on the floor!!!! So funny!!!
ReplyDeletehehe I have been hearing a lot about these games! Looks like fun! :)
ReplyDeletelooks like fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like ya'll had a blast! :)
ReplyDelete