Hello All!! Life is just really busy right now for us (really I mean me), hence the lack of posting!! We have so much coming up in the next few weeks. We have Bunco at Brianne's, a Murder Mystery Party for our Sunday School Class, a Housewarming party, and AWANA's is the main thing keeping me busy. All of these require some sort of invitation, posters, organizing folders, cutting things out, decorating the church, making mass copies, printing and cutting and enveloping :) 3 rounds of clues for the Murder Mystery Party. Huh, I am tired just thinking about it!!
But really I like it!! I like being busy!! It makes the days go faster when I am home!! And all of these events will be so much fun so that makes it all worth it!!
AWANA's starts this Wednesday at church, and I am really nervous and feel like there is a lot left to do!! Praying it goes well!! And it is organized!! :)
On a lighter note, excuse me while I brag a minute on my little one year old!!
I was sitting in the office last night, and I asked Kylee "Where is your baby?" I ask her this several times before and she goes off to her room and finds her baby doll, and brings her back!! Which is a pretty good story, just leaving it at that. But last night, she wondered off behind me still in the office, and before I even looked back I was like "No, your baby is in your room." And then I turned around and noticed what she was pointing at.....................
THE BABY ON THIS BOX!!
I MEAN HER FINGER WAS DIRECTLY ON THE BABY!! I HAVE NEVER MENTIONED OR SHOWN HER THIS BOX BEFORE!!!
I yelled for Jason to come in there and see, and I asked her again, and she pointed directly on the baby again!! He said, "I knew she was smart!!"
And her she is in some pajamas from her birthday. They came from my friend from college who I was in Phi Lamb with, and they have little lambs on them!!
My Wednesday night kid's stuff at church keeps me busier than I thought it would too! Lots of planning, preparing, copying, ect, ect!! It's good though:] I know you will be great at AWANA's!
ReplyDeleteShe is so smart! She must take after her aunt!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart girl!!
ReplyDeleteAww, Phi Lamb pajamas!! Sooo cute!
ReplyDelete