Thursday, September 3, 2009

This Looks so Weird to Me.....

And the weaning process continues..... no more afternoon feeding starting NOW!! Literally!!! Called Dr. P's office, and they said yes I could start cow's milk since she is pretty close to a year, and passed the anemia test!! But as I poured milk into a bottle for the first time today....it just looks really weird to me!!
Also, Kylee got a new cell phone the other day from Jason's mom. I had told her that whenever I answer the phone at our house that Kylee puts whatever toy she has, up by her ear and starts jabbering real fast!! So she thought she needed a "real" phone. Kylee has carried it around nearly all day since she got a week ago. She loves it!! It makes noise and looks real!!


3 comments:

  1. good seeing you! you should've just given me that book instead of mailing it...i was out of it! :)

    not sure if kylee usually take a bottle or not...but i'd bypass it and go to the sippy cup that way you don't have to wean the bottle later. that's what we did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree- Go for the sippy cup!! (Addi is a big fan of the cups with straws...She was able to drink out of them pretty easily, right from the get-go.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would concur with the Sippy Cup suggestions, and I would suggest gerber sippy cups cause the playtex stoppers get really stinky and you cant buy replacements.

    ReplyDelete