TONIGHT is BIGGEST LOSER!!! Cheer on Abby!!
I feel like I overloaded you with pictures last time so I'll just leave you with other random thoughts:
- Mailed out Kylee's Birthday invites today!! YEAH!!
- Mom, Brianne, and I are taking the kids to the Abilene Zoo this weekend. Also, hitting up some shops. I was wanting a pair of jeans from Gap, just because I had a pair that fit really well, and when find ones you like, you just keep getting the same ones, you know what I mean.....BUT Abliene doesn't have a GAP, which was news to me, and even worse, Midland doesn't have a GAP, so we have to travel 3 hours to even get to a GAP......:( So no new blue jeans for me!!
- Kylee's going to be a BUMBLE BEE for Halloween!! I finally found some tights small enough, and I made the tutu, and got a shirt! I don't know if she is going to wear wings or not. I was thinking her back is so small, I didn't think they would stay on!
- We are starting an AWANA's at our church, and I am going to be the Commander (?). I think. So I am a little nervous and scared about how to get all this started. If you know anything about it, nows the time to chime in and tell me!! I really want it to work, and I think it can really reach the kids around us that need Jesus!!
- Kylee's one year pictures came in already!!
- My house is dirty, but I was going to wait until the beginning of next week to clean it, before the party.
- I ordered Lollipops for her birthday. They look really cute and yummy!!
oh you silly girl ... like I would have lunch w/o inviting you!!!
ReplyDeletei do the same things when we have parties ... even if the house is dirty, I like to wait a couple days before the party!!!
You will do great with Awana's. I figured you would be the one to do it because you love teaching so much...and you're fun!
ReplyDeleteHave you tried looking for GAP jeans online? If you get the same kind and size it should be fine.
We have Awanas here. You will do great! Be firm. Start it that way and everything will go smoothly. WHERE is the link to the pictures?! I want to see!!!
ReplyDeleteAwana's is great! And such a neat program for kids! I am the secratary for our Awana's. Let me know if you need help woth anything!
ReplyDelete