Kylee got to sport her new wind breaker today because it was a little chilly outside!! Is FALL and the cold weather here to stay??? OR Will it hide itself and wait another month until it stays chilly???
Well, I'm no Weather Girl so I really don't know, but I do know Kylee sure enjoyed playing outside in her little jacket.
Well, that is after we got over our crying/hysterically/no breathing/big tears kind of crying because I would not let her play with the camera!! I know; I'm such a mean mother!!
But I think the throwing a fight has reared it's ugly head!! Not just little crying, but it is immediately to hysterical over anything that doesn't go her way!!
Enjoy the pictures while I go take some tylenol!! :)
Love her jacket! I really enjoyed talking to her on the phone today. I can't tell you what we talked about. It's a secret between aunt and niece!
ReplyDeleteyeah, what's up with them being able to throw a fit when they are only a year?!! I thought that happened later on!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that she is in a jacket with no shoes...just like us mamas to get so excited about new clothes! lol She is precious.
ReplyDeleteOh She is SOOOO Cute!! We Miss Yall!!!! Love that she's throwing fits too -I know we have to "disciple" them for it but it can be so funny when they do that - unless it's in public - then it's not so funny!
ReplyDeleteZak threw his first public fit in Target this week - he saw a bag of candy corn and wanted it - but he wanted it opened right then and there- so he threw hisself on the floor and kicked and screamed - that wasn't funny at all!!!
Anyway - enjoy every second of her - even the fits!