I took Kylee the other night to have her ONE year pictures made. They turned out really cute, and I think since they were outside she smiled alot. I would just post the link to them on here, but I don't know if I want everyone in the world to see them since this is a public place. So I thought I could email you the password if you wanted to look at them. Just leave me a comment and I'll send you the password. Not a big deal!!
Also, SHE won't drink COWS milk!! At all!! And I put it in a sippy cup (great advice); she still won't take it. I am just keep offering it to her, and maybe eventually she'll take it. We have also tried warming it.
Thats it for now....Have a great OPENING DOVE SEASON WEEKEND!!!
Pick me! Pick me!! I want to see please!!!
ReplyDeleteme too! and try putting a little bit of chocolate or strawberry syrup in it, she might take it that way until she gets used to it.
ReplyDeleteholifield312@yahoo.com
I wanna see too!! Sunshineshaunna@aol.com
ReplyDeleteIt took Addi a while to decide she liked cow's milk too...Give Kylee some time, and I bet she starts drinking it!
me, me, me! I want to see!
ReplyDeletemrm137@aol.com of course I want to check them out!!1
ReplyDeleteI wanna see too
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeletecassandrawebb82@yahoo.com
I have to see the pics :)
ReplyDeletelauridavenport@yahoo.com
add me to the list:)
ReplyDeletekelly0864@yahoo.com
Don't forget about me. erindoyle@rocketmail.com
ReplyDeleteAre you trying to ween Kylee off of nursing or off of breast milk? Does she take breast milk from a bottle? Maybe talk to your doctor about soy milk. I'm not much on cows milk, but I can down a carton of soy milk. Hope that helps, it's just a few things I've learned in the lactation classes I've had.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethe new e-mail is cmoss@rockwallisd.org!
ReplyDeleteme too! good seeing you so much lately! :) she is so cute. oh...wyatt got his book and loves it! thanks!
ReplyDeletelaura@cozart.org
Of course I want to see :)
ReplyDeletekyshamorris@hotmail.com
I want to see Kylee's pictures!
ReplyDeletebritneyaggie07@yahoo.com
I mixed pediasure with milk for a while to get caleb to drink milk, then slowly decreased the amount of pediasure. It worked. Might be worth trying and maybe better than adding other sweetners!
ReplyDelete