Kyleee has had a very Rough week!! Thank you Jesus she doesn't have pictures this week!!
Yesterday, she fell on one of the drawers while Jason was putting a dresser together. She hit the corner of her eye. It is swollen and red/blue all over her eyelid, and to the side of her eye.
This morning, I was cleaning in her bathroom, and I think she tripped over the rug, and hit her mouth on the edge of the bath tub, and then flopped back and hit her head on the tile. That sounded really bad, so I was worried about her head, until I looked down and saw her mouth full of blood. It was scary, and I paniced. This is the first time I saw that much blood out of Kylee!! But we managed to get cleaned up, and she hurt the strecthy thing right above the two front teeth!! Ouch!!
My poor baby!! Jason was talking last night, how God really takes care of the little babies and kids. She just falls all the time; and it seems she barely misses getting hurt bad!! Praise the Lord for his protection over her!!
Yikes! Those are bound to leave marks! Poor baby!
ReplyDeleteThose babies would never survive if they couldn't take lots of bumps and bruises. Most of D'Laney's have been inadvertantly caused by her parents!
ReplyDeleteOh man, she is tough! GO Kylee!!!
ReplyDeleteamen to that! God has lots of Angels around her. I know they are around mine too, expecially Wyatt!
ReplyDelete