If you grew up in the 80's or in my case was born in the 80's, you remember POM-POM socks. I had a pair and I loved them...by the time cheerleading for us came around in junior high tall socks were in....but I remember the elementary years with the pom-pom socks. Well, I made Kylee a pair (took about 10 seconds, literally) to wear with her cheerleading suit tomorrow for the Wall Homecoming game!! Yeah!!
Jason has learned since we have been married that I love all things Mary Engelbreit!! Calendars, planners, mini books, magnets, sprials, greeting cards.....and the list goes on. These were my 2 all time favorite posters off of a calendar I had from several years ago with plans of framing them....well I just found $5 frames at Micheals and decided to do it. The one on the left will go great in our laundry room.
The birthday banner I made for Kylee's birthday party!! Thanks to my friend Amanda for cutting the letters out on her scrapbooking machine!!
You're so crafty, Shyanne!!
ReplyDeletelove the banner! that's too cute! :)
ReplyDeletePompom socks! I think Jill and I are going to the game tonight (if it's not rainy)! I will call you!!
ReplyDeleteThe banner is really cute! I love it.
ReplyDelete