We made it all the way to Ranger; stopped and ate lunch at Subway. Then went on to Weatherford because I wanted to stop at the Kohl's there. Jason had to sit in the back with Kylee to keep her happy. Made it to Weatherford by 1:15. Shopped at Kohl's for about an hour. Kylee crawled around on the floor and Jason sat in a lawn chair. Left and went the rest of the way into our hotel, and got there about 3:15. Well, I had wanted to go to Sam Moon really bad, and it said it was only 4 minutes from our hotel, and they are closed on Sundays. So as soon as we got checked and laid around for just a minute we headed to Sam Moon.
Kylee found the air conditioner!!
She also loved the luggage cart!! Which she fell off of!!
It actually took about 15 minutes to get there, so I basically had to run in and run out, but nonetheless I got a couple of bags, and hair bows for Kylee.
We went back to the hotel, got dressed for the wedding. They got married at First Baptist Church, Dallas, the Chapel Room. It was gorgeous. We were right in the middle of all the skyscrapers!! Very pretty view!!
In the elevator!! Look at there picture in the mirror!! Ah!!
Kylee and I outside at the front of the hotel with sun in our eyes!!
We found the church really easy, but Kylee did not last very long in there, so Jason and her had to go out and sit in the lobby during the ceremony. Little Stinker.
On to wedding details. The front of the church had these iron candle stands. And beautiful stain glass everywhere.
Here is Bryan waiting for Chelsey. There were 7 attendants. The bridesmaids wore black strapless floor length dresses with a pink sash, and the groomsmen were pink ties, with pink vests. All the flowers were bright pink, and light pink roses. Gorgeous!!
Here they are doing the vows.
The reception was at Edison's, catered by Eddie Deen, who has catered for George W. Bush before. It was good!!
Here are the cakes!!
Here is the married couple!! YEAH!!
We ate on real glass plates!!
Kylee was so sleepy at the reception, and there was really a place she could go run around in. So we had to let her down, and then go pick her up, and bring her back to our table, and we did that all night. :) Here she is in her sleepy state for a short bit at the reception.
We headed back to our hotel at about 10. When we got back Kylee must have gotten a second wind, because she was hyper!! With that saying, she did NOT sleep good at all. Was up every hour and a half!!
So we were a tired group on Sunday morning. We had breakfast with Jacque and Jason, and then headed home about 10:45. Stopped in Coleman for lunch at the Sonic.
That's about it!! The wedding was gorgeous!! Chelsey looked amazing. And maybe she can give you a better run down when they get back from the Honeymoon!! Enjoy!!
I LOVE your blue jon hart. I haven't seen that color before. I haven't found a place in Waco that has jon harts, so I guess a trip to the Carriage is a must!
ReplyDeletewow, that wedding looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time!
Thanks for sharing the pictures...Looks like it was a wonderful day for Chelsey and Bryan!
ReplyDeleteSorry Kylee didn't sleep well...I know how NOT fun that can be :(
Thanks for posting pictures! I was dying to see Chelsey in her dress. An of course, she looked BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteYa sure are a pretty family!!
ReplyDelete