Even the Stomach BUG!!
This morning I was in Hobby Lobby near the Scrapbook paper, and I all of a sudden felt like I was going to throw up. So I continue looking and then I feel it again. And I am thinking I have got to get to the bathroom now. So I make my decisions rather quickly and walk as fast as I could, but not to fast because it made me feel worse, to the restrooms. I get in there, and I'm like well I don't WANT to throw up so I'm not going to assume the position you know everyone does in front of the toliet. Rather I just sit there and collect myself, and after a few minutes I felt better. Finished up everything at Hobby Lobby, no throw up or anything.
Then we went to the mall; would feel the same feeling every now and then. Decided I would eat Chick-Fil-A. GOOD IDEA!! Because Chick-Fil-A is Delicious, and you know it "CURES everything!"
Even the Stomach Bug!!
It couldn't have been that I didn't eat anything all morning, and then went to Body Pump, then felt rather weak, and deciced I should scarf down a burrito!! No, it couldn't have been.
I believe in your theory. I was coughing horribly bad today. Like constantly. We had some errands. I say lets get some chic fila between the coughing. Got it and no more coughing. I swear its in the bbq sauce or something.
ReplyDeleteyummm...I love ChickFilA!
ReplyDelete